Tuesday, April 11, 2006

“Communists are hypocrites”

How often have you heard that accusation? Easy to say… But hard to prove, isn’t it? “Well”, they’ll say, “if you’re a ‘commie’, you shouldn’t have a car. If you’re a ‘commie’, you shouldn’t go to La Chat. If you’re a ‘commie’, you shouldn’t have money”. Since when, readers will ask themselves, is communism the ideology of the idiots?

It isn’t. Communism is a political and economic doctrine that advocates for the proletariat’s revolution to overthrow capitalism and progress towards a higher social order in which property is equally shared by the people.

Just because I’m a communist, it doesn’t mean I have no right to a good education or a good standard of life. By that logic, the only communists in the planet are the poor, the homeless, the malnourished. This may lead to common misconceptions of the concept of communism, a result of years of anti-communist propaganda. Being poor, readers, is not a prerequisite for being a communist.

Moreover, being rich is not an obstacle for being a communist. Wealthy people are not the enemies of communism; capitalism is. Ideology should never be equated to economic status, although I suppose under fascism they do come to be the same thing.

I insist: communism wants an equal share of property, not the destruction of property. Communism doesn’t want to make everyone be equally poor, but everyone to be equally prosperous.

The charge that “communists are hypocrites” because they go against their own principles comes from the mouths of ignorant people, people who want to remain uninformed, people who turn away from communism as a hypocritical evil and prefer to give in to the tempting offers of that paradigm of sincerity that fascism claims to be, people who will inexplicably do anything to avoid the, sooner or later inevitable, prospect of revolution and freedom.

-“L”

From Rioter's Block issue #2 published March 27

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that meticulous make. The prices as regards the shoes are about 210 pounds on every page. But finally I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 350 pounds on every site. But completely I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are all over 340 dollars on every page. But finally I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for that particular brand. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 340 pounds on every page. But completely I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you tell me about these?